If you are on a tight budget or are just after a cheap and cheerful hack for the daily commute, there are plenty of cheap electric bikes now available.
On this page I have provided links to 6 of the best selling cheap electric bikes available on various Amazon locales.
Just because an electric bike is cheap, doesn’t necessarily mean it’s no good. In fact, e-bike technology has come a long way in the last few years and some of this technology has trickled down to the budget end of the scale.
All of the bikes featured here offer excellent value for money and would make an excellent choice for your entry into the world of electric bikes! I have selected these bikes based on several factors:
- Value for money
- Customer feedback
Click the links below to be taken to the top 6 cheap electric bikes in your locale.
Set yourself free! Experience the Joy of owning an electric bike
What e-bike is best for me?
This really boils down the kind of use your bike will be getting. If you are after a bike for some light trail riding, then a mountain bike or fat bike would be ideal. Maybe you are looking for a cheap electric bike for commuting that doesn’t break the bank. Either way there is something for everyone.
Please see the list below for a description of each bike by type:
- Electric commuter bikes – Usually have a low step frame for easy entry, particularly suitable for ladies, or older riders. Generally these bikes are very comfortable to ride and are suitable for the daily commute. They usually come equipped with mudguards and a luggage rack, and sometimes lights.
- Folding electric bikes – These bikes are like traditional folding bikes with the added bonus of electric assist. They can usually be folded up in a matter of minutes, and will fit on a train journey easily or in the boot of you vehicle.
- Electric mountain bikes – Such as the are usually design to be ridden on rough terrain, but most are suitable for on or off road riding. They are usually of robust design and have front suspension to dampen the lumps and bumps.
- Electric Fat Bikes – Fat bikes are similar in design to mountain bikes, but have 4 inch wide tyres, usually run at a much lower pressure, to enable them to travel on sand and snow. They are great fun, especially with a powerful electric motor to help you along.
- Hybrid / trekking e-bikes – Are truly versatile and are equally at home on smooth tarmac or rough gravel tracks. Most hybrids, have some form of suspension on the front, and usually road wheels (700c) but with chunkier all-terrain tyres fitted. If your route to work involves unpaved roads, then you might want to consider one of these. They are also great fun for weekend exploring.
Cheap Electric Bikes USA
Bici Elettriche a buo mercato Italia
If you need any help or advice before making a purchase, please feel free to contact me below. I will aim to reply to your message within 24hrs.